We Take Safety Seriously.
Trust and reliability are more important than ever.
During this period of uncertainty, we want to assure you that we are working harder than ever to provide you with the services and products you need for your home and/or business. At Fresh Touch Custom Painting, the health and safety of our team members and homeowners is our top priority. This takes shape in the form of these commitments which we continue to make to you:
Steps we are taking:
- Seek alternatives to in-person meetings, use the Angie’s List Pro App, phone, email, or direct message to connect with our clients.
- We ask our clients if they have a preferred way of communicating to share details about their projects. For example, video calls using Facebook, Facetime, WhatsApp, or Google Hangouts will be an excellent way to share visual information.
- Photos go a long way. We use the Angie’s List App and emails to request photos from our customers to better understand their project needs.
- Before entering a home, we ask if anyone is sick or has been exposed to the virus.
We Are Dedicated to Quality Service.
Fresh Touch Custom Painting lets our clients know the specific steps we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Using quick-acting hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectants instead of standard alcohol-based disinfectants, based on CDC guidelines.
- Wearing gloves, shoe covers, or removing shoes when in other people’s homes.
- Disinfecting high-touch areas before and after servicing someone’s home, including light switches, doorknobs, and more. Disinfectant instructions are on the CDC website.
We look forward to this all being over with and we look forward to brighter days ahead!